.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

AND ANOTHER THING
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 'Don't worry, I will protect you all with my jazz hands.'

I didn't get to weigh in on this while I was away, but as a resident of New York City, as someone who works across the street from Ground Zero, I have a question for Secretary Skeletor.

If this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting this Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting this Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting this Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting and this Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting aren't landmarks, then why do I have to navigate my way around all these goddamed tourists every day? Isn't there a rockpile in Wyoming they should be taking pictures of or something?

Thanks a lot Secretary Jerkoff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 'Surely, you must be joking?'

I really, really hate these bastards.

Comments:
i hate 'em too brother!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?