.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

REMAINS of the DAYS: The one hastily thrown together.
I'm going to be away from the blog for about a week, headed to the Windy City to get a kiss from Ozzie. While I'm there, I may post a 'thank you' note on special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald's door, that is if he's not 'in the tank'. As I've said all along, I think he's got more up his sleeve, and I'm not the only one. Could it be Karl's week? Or could it be Big Dick's time? No one really knows, but the veep should certainly be in play, at least according to the Starr standards. He's the one who was most obsessed with getting his war on. He's the one who pushed the 'reconsituted nukes' and the al Qaeda link more than anyone. He's the one who supports torture and secret prisons. This is the Cheney adminstration, not the Bush administration. He's the one calling the shots. So let's get Dick. In the meantime, here's some less heavy Remains, thrown together at the last minute, to keep y'all busy while I'm away. Enjoy.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?