.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

OF BIKE RIDES, NAPS & FISHING
Over the weekend, our clueless president attempted to defend his refusal to meet with Cindy Sheehan, the mother of slain soldier from Bush's war:
"Whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job," Bush said on the ranch. "And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say. But I think it's also important for me to go on with my life."
Hey, fuckwit, you know who can't "go on with his life"? Casey Sheehan. The president's schedule was pretty busy though, I'll give him that:
In addition to a two-hour bike ride, Bush's Saturday schedule included an evening Little League Baseball playoff game, a lunch meeting with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, a nap, some fishing and some reading.
Shit man, I had a busier weekend than that. He also has time to go on a bike ride with Lance Armstrong and make a phone call to Phil Mickleson.

The gloves are off, I've had enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Fuck you George W. Bush. We Hate Your War.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com How old are you son? Wanna go to Iraq?

MORE
Another Mother: Tragedy of Errors
Hebert: Lives Blown Apart (It's Not Just the Dead)
Gilliard: Mayor of Simpleton
Kos: Getting on with Life
WH.org: Bush's Letter to Sheehan
Rich: Someone Tell the President the War is Over
DAYS: While You Were Out, Part One and Part Two

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?