.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 04, 2005

HOW LOW CAN HE GO?
You know, if my approval ratings were this low, I don't think I'd pay attention to them either. According to the most recent poll, only 39% approve of the job Bush is doing, while 60% solidly disapprove. A majority, 51%, now disapprove of how he's conducting his 'war on terror'. And how about that promise to restore honor and dignity to the White House? Well, 58% think Bush is dishonest, while a whopping 67% think negatively about White House ethical standards. And this was the better of the two polls that came out this week, the other one has his approval rating at 35%. Hell, I don't even think people want to have a beer with the guy anymore.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com 'Shit, God won't even speak to me anymore.'

In another poll released today, 53% support a Bush impeachment if he's found to have lied in the run-up to Iraq. Seems pretty bleak, doesn't it? But hey, it could be worse -- he could be Big Dick. Darth Cheney scores a scintilating approval rating of 19%. Yes, that's right, 19%. The other 81% of the country apparently would prefer that Dick go fuck himself.

When these numbers were released last night, Bush must've been happy he was making a run for the border and escaping to Argentina for the Americas Summit. "They can't hate me as much down there," he probably thought. "Heck, I even speak their language! They'll love me!"

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Hola Presidente!

Um, no. Sorry W. How do you say 'Unpopular Everywhere' in Spanish?

As trouble swirls around the White House, Bush has reportedly been watching reruns of The West Wing for inspiration... at least he's not talking to the portraits yet. Unfortunately, Bush must've missed this clip (thx OGM) when he allowed Scooter to resign last week.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Who knows, maybe he'll see this and redeem himself once Rove's goose is finally cooked. Nawwww, who am I kidding?? That would be a sign of integrity, and lord knows we can' t have something like that in the Bush White House.

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?