.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

REMAINS of the DAYS: The One With the Perforated Colon
It's that time again. Time to grab as many missed morsels of miscellany as we can before they slip down the memory hole for good. Ahhhhh yes, Remains. This little collection should also serve to keep y'all sated for a while, a good thing since I plan to ease up on the blogging a little this month. I figure if the president and Congress can take the whole of August off, I can take a little break too. Hey, I've got my own brush to clear man, get off my back. And don't worry, I fully intend to resume full-force mockery come football season. Until then, let Jessica Simpson, Jane Fonda and Bobby Brown take you away. Mahalo.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?