.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 03, 2006

THE LESSER OF TWO FREAK SHOWS
I know, I know... where the hell have I been? I'm sure all three of my loyal readers are wondering that (hi Mom!), but life has kind of taken over a bit the past month or so. In addition to some temporarily debilitating eye surgery, I went and got engaged. I must say, Ted and I couldn't be happier!

I really thought refocusing some of my energies on wedding planning would be a nice respite from the freak show that is US politics, a world that was beginning to wear me down in all honesty. But then, I came across this video while searching for bands.



Seriously, it doesn't get any more frightening than that, not even in politics. And so, with that, I plan to return to regular blogging just in time for a pre-election rant on Monday. I'll have a new style and regular postings beginning next week, so please stay tuned.

Oh, and by the way, Preznit Nimrod?

Photo 'Plans are for pussies!'

How's YOUR fucking plan working out? Freakin' Idjit.

(Hey, here''s a plan! And from progressive Dems no less! Whaddya know?!)


Comments:
Jed,
I just don't see how you could get engaged to Ted after that eye surgery. He is just too scary to look at. I sure wish you would think twice about marrying that freak. Have you thought about hooking up with Mike Jones instead? Now that he has officially dumped Ted, he's free....well you do have to pay him, but he's available.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?