.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The DAYS DAILY 5
Can you hear me now Mr. President?
1. ThinkProgress: What a Deal! Now, with every presidential takedown, you get the bonus of ruining the nation's 3 largest Telco companies! Whoo hoo! Oh, and Qwest? This is your lucky day my friend. I know I'm switching. C&L offers Cafferty video. FDL urges us to call our representatives (just not on an AT&T, Verizon or Bellsouth phone, ok?). And here's the original USAT story.
2.
D-Ren: Bush shows some of that old compassionate conservatism again.
3. Crap. Does this mean we have to nuke Brazil now?
4. Glenn Greenwald has a message for Richard Cohen: Embrace the Anger.
5. Flotsam: I don't understand why people say figure skating is so gay?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (swiped from WTF is it Now?)

ON THIS DAY: Martha Quinn was born. I said, Martha fu*king Quinn people! Stand up!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?