.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The DAYS DAILY 5
1. Think Progress: Swift-boating the Generals
2. Evan Derkacz: If you've lost the fishermen...
3. Nancy Goldstein:
Dinner With Napoli ("I wasn't sure whether to use chorizo or bacon in my paella, so I called South Dakota state senator Bill Napoli and asked him to make my decision for me.")
4. Another fun little trick from
Google. First, type "asshole" into the search box. Next, hit the 'I feel lucky' button. Proceed to laugh and cry at the same time. Or, skip all that and just go here. (thx to St. Sabini)
5. A few days late, but this is exactly why we need a 'War on Easter':
The Easter Bunny Hates You (bunny ear tip to the fabulous D-Renegade)

Image hosting by Photobucket Finally, a whistleblower in the White House!

ON THIS DAY:
In 1906, a 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocks San Francisco, destroying most of the city and killing upwards of 6,000 people. Today, Barry Bonds' giant head threatens to cause similar damage to the Bay Area.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?