.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

GET AWAY DAYS
This blogger is taking a few days off, about 12 actually. Seeing as how members of the House are taking 268 days off this year, and Bush has already set all kinds of vacationing records for a sitting president, I figure I'm entitled. Besides, I'm plum tuckered from swimming through this administration's deep well of bullshit for several weeks non-stop. I need the break.

But before I go, I'd just like to state for the record that I have Connecticut, Memphis, Boston College and LSU (yes, LSU) in my Final 4. Oh, and another prediction: Bush will be at 30% by the time I get back, because this duck is getting lamer by the day.

Image hosting by Photobucket Quack.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?