.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 14, 2005

A RETURN FROM NORMALCY
I'm back from my week as a 'normal' person. By normal I mean I didn't spend one minute in the so-called blogosphere, I gave the news only the occasional periphery glance, and I didn't write a single word. In doing this, I discovered something. It's been a source of constant frustration for me that people aren't outraged daily by the actions of the, um, Cheney administration. I've wondered constantly, 'why aren't people in the streets every day demanding action and change and answers??' It drives me nuts. Well, the answer seems to be that 'normal' people don't realize how fu*ked up everything really is. While living this 'normal' life last week all I could really gather was that Terrell Owens sucks, terrorists suck, and voters are finally starting to realize that Bush sucks.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com People who suck.

Of course, then I got back, tried to catch up and soon realized a bit more had happened:

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got more reading to do. Lampooning to follow shortly.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
'Hey Karl, 50 bucks says your boy trips before he gets here. Bet?'


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?