.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 17, 2005

MSNBC HAS A QUESTION
American garage, Karl Rove edition
Is master of politics any better at organizing junk than the rest of us?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I don't know, but I bet he hides bodies better than just about anyone.

Hey, are those WMDs I see in there?

MORE
Catch: Judy Comes Clean
Wonkette: Da Scooter Code
WaPO: Cheney's Office a Focus in Leak Case

Frank Rich: It's Bush/Cheney, not Rove/Libby
(I know, that's what I said three months ago...)

Comments:
Hah!! That crook should have a better garage than that! What an asshole. Not all people with junky garages are assholes, myself included. But I do not trot around the White House as Bush's brain. I would expect more from the world's most powerful man.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?