.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE FITZMAS
Today seems to be the day we've all been anxiously waiting for. In anticipation of Santa Fitzgerald's announcement, I've been pressed by some to offer predictions about who will be indicted and/or charged in the investigation because, apparently, some people seem to think I know what I'm talking about. Fools. Despite their misguided ideas, I've decided to acquiesce and offer my feeble predictions, based primarily on whose names I could tie funny pictures to.

And so, without further ado, I present the DAYS Fitzmas gifts.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com (click to reveal)

I couldn't come up with photos for Hadley, Fleischer or Hannah, but I belive they'll be involved in some way too. Merry Fitzmas everyone.

p.s. And yes, I am sick of the term 'Fitzmas' and promise to use it no more. How about Happy Fitzmukkah instead?

Comments:
How about St. Patrick's Day? Me likey.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?