.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

GOIN' FISHIN', JUST LIKE GEORGE!
Ok, so I'm not going fishing, but I am going to be away for the next week or so. Like our dear leader, I too need to rest up so I can make "good, crisp decisions." Hell, if I follow his regimen, I just may manage to snub a grieving mother, ignore the entire nation and piss off the whole of the world. But I only have one week to his five, so maybe I'll have to skip the 'pissing off the whole world' part. We'll see.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com Fishin' for that 'noble cause'.

I know my posts lately have been a little angry, what with all the hate and all. So I thought I'd leave you all with a few lighter items to get you through the rest of August. Enjoy.

Enjoy the dog days everyone. See you in September.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?