.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

HOPE ALL HIS AFFAIRS ARE IN ORDER
Does the Associated Press know something the rest of us don't? Less than 24 hours after embattled Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was, um, "renditioned" to Asia, the AP posted this story on the wire:

Who'd Replace Rumsfeld Not So Clear Cut
Who would act as President Bush's defense secretary if Pentagon chief Donald H. Rumsfeld were to resign, become disabled, die or be temporarily absent due to an overseas trip, such as the one he began Thursday?
I realize he's been a bit more wild-eyed and surly than usual the last few days, threatening nations left and right as though they were Newsweek reporters or Amnesty International officials, but would the White House really take a contract out on the guy? Did anyone check the brakes on the Secretary's limo before he left?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
We're worried about you Little Rummy FuFu...

MORE
POE News: Rumsfeld Fighting Technique
Talking Prez: Rumsfeld Action Figure
Slate: The Poetry of Donald H. Rumsfeld
Camp Songs: Little Bunny FuFu
Previously: FRIENDLY FIRE

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
At least he'll always have Dolly...
(he calls the left one 'Shock' and the right one 'Awe')

Comments:
Whew, for a minute I thought they meant Lyndie England!!!! Talk about Shock and Awe!!!! I was praying there for a minute, but I won't say what for. Parton my "code" talk, but I am worried that Jesus is going to rat me out to the Rummy and he would send Lyndie and Dolly over to render me back to my place of original origin, and I cannot go back to Tennessee, ever!!!!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?