.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

AM GOLD STRIKES AGAIN?
At the request of US authorities, an Air France flight from Paris to Boston was diverted to Bangor, Maine today due to a "suspicious passenger." I wonder, which singer/songwriter/terrorist did they get this time? Jim Croce? Dan Fogelberg? Captain & Tennille?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Terrorists! The whole lot of 'em!

MORE
Reuters:
Air France flight diverted in U.S.
Time-Life:
Singers & Songwriters Collection and AM Gold
Self-Reference:
PEACE PLANE SOUNDING LOUDER

Comments:
I heard it was Wayne Newton and the whole thing was a scam. Apparently, he is so popular in France the government rendered him back to further torture his French groupies via microphone and hair piece. Some kind of bad-taste sting operation. Jerry Lewis is next.
 
Now that's uncalled for. Why you gotta pick on poor Wayne Newton?

"I recall Central Park in fall,
How you tore your dress,
What a mess! I confess..."

Beautiful.
 
Forgive me, I know not what I do. Wayne is the best! Did someone leave the cake out in the rain? Talk about a mess.
 
Croce's been dead since '73. Unless something's changed I think he's still dead.
 
... maybe so, but this administration is so inept, they'd probably attempt to detain him anyway.
 
Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?