.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY, MY AGENT AND ABSOLUT
Yes, it's time, once again, for Hollywood's annual self-love festival, the Oscars, which of course means it's time for yet another drinking game – because, let's be honest here, a tofu-eating game just isn't as much fun. And because I'm a drunk. Also, when I can't come up with something original to say, I just slap one of these badboys together. My one piece of advice for Hollywood's Biggest Night? Don't drink and watch Joan Rivers work the red carpet, it could be fatal.
Enjoy the show everyone.

MORE
Defamer LiveBlogs the telecast, tune in!
New York Times Oscar Coverage
The Oscar Blog!
Get your printable ballots here!
Yahoo's Oscar Pick 'em Contest

"You like me! You really, really like me!!"

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?