.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

DAYS OFF
This blogger is taking a break. For the next few weeks Days will be on hiatus, taking a much-needed break from an unhealthy obsession with cable news and gossip pages. During Thanksgiving week, I will be making a daring dash deep into the heart of Red America, visiting South Carolina and Georgia. Upon my return, I will no doubt have a story or two to tell about how the other 51% lives. Either that, or I'll come back a born-again, tobacco-spitting, gun-toting, bible-thumping conservative convert. If I quote scripture in my first entry, somebody please put me out of my misery and shut this blog down.

Look out Red America, here comes Days. I'll try and be a bit more diplomatic than this while I'm in your backyard.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?